We are hiring - tell us why we need you
Client Partners play a leading role in the management of client relationships.The primary responsibilities are to:
- Manage a portfolio of client relationships
- Actively contribute knowledge and ideas to the development of clients' marketing plans
- Ensure the delivery of agreed client marketing activities within the available time and agreed budget
- Be a trusted point of contact for clients
- Support the Managing Director with new business proposals and presentations
The role requires an ability to work under your own initiative and is an excellent opportunity for a client side marketing manager or an account director from a marketing, PR or digital agency.
Marketing Executives help the Client Partners in the delivery of their projects.
We need people who can:
- Manage clients' websites and social media presence
- Use software to create and distribute email marketing campaigns
- Investigate and report on client performance using analytics tools
- Undertake research projects
- Liaise effectively with external suppliers
We are particularly looking for people with an innate curiosity about the marketing and social media management tools that are available and how these can be made to work for our clients. We also want somebody with a working knowledge of Google Analytics and a desire to learn more. Knowledge of Adwords, graphic design and web development software is a distinct advantage, but not a pre-requisit.
The role is ideally suited to somebody looking to move from their first marketing position or a recent marketing graduate looking for experience in an exciting and varied environment.
For further information or to register your interest in either of these positions, please send your CV to:
The Marketing Eye
122-126 High Street
The Marketing Eye is committed to diversity in its workforce and to equal opportunities for everyone. Applications are welcomed from people of all ages, ethnic backgrounds and physical abilities.
Set up The Marketing Eye in your areaWe are looking for experienced Marketing Directors, Account Directors and Marketing Managers who are interested in starting their own business or re-branding their existing operations.
The Marketing Eye offers a strong and recognisable brand, access to an established team of designers, web-developers and social media managers, as well as an on-going programme of marketing and lead generation.
We also provide support with administration.
Call us on 01825 765617 for a confidential chat and more information.
An eye on careers in marketingNot ready to move yet or don't see the position you want? We are always interested in hearing from people who would like to be considered for roles in the future.
Please feel free to share your CV with us if you would like us to keep you in mind.