SEO & Pay Per Click (PPC) Coordinator
What does the role entail?
We’re recruiting for an SEO and PPC role that’s entirely focused on increasing the visibility of our clients’ businesses through organic and paid search and display advertising.
Our clients are predominantly within the financial services sector and are often new or challenger brands.
What are the must haves/nice to haves?
You must be focused on meeting and exceeding the objectives for each individual client – everything else is secondary.
You need to be:
- Proficient in on and off-page SEO and PPC activity for all relevant search engines and pay-per-click platforms
- Knowledgeable in programmatic, video, display and native marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest technical developments
We expect you to:
- Understand the context for a client’s results - what’s actually happened, why it’s happened, and what we’re going to do next.
- Be tenacious and have a great eye for detail
- Be able to articulate sometimes complex issues
- Be confident enough to challenge our current processes and thinking
- Be able to manage a project from start to finish, establishing and meeting timelines and key milestones
We love it when our clients present us with complex problems as it enhances our own ability to constantly improve our level of service.
About The Marketing Eye
The Marketing Eye is the UK’s foremost marketing agency supporting leading players in the alternative finance, fintech and insurtech industries. We specialise in helping our clients achieve growth in their sales and revenue. We do this through our understanding of their business and their sector, and in turn creating and strategically distributing personalised content through digital channels to drive business through the sales funnel. Measurement and return on investment feature strongly in the strategies that we create.
Any more questions about the role?
The full job description is here.
How do I apply?
To apply, please send us an up to date CV with a covering letter which outline your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
No agencies please.