Platform Black's solution to SME cashflow named as the most innovative financial services produ
Platform Black's solution to SME cashflow named as the most innovative financial services product of the year
Platform Black has won the award for ‘Most Innovative Product of the Year' at the FStech Awards, which were presented at the Lancaster London Hotel on the evening of Thursday 27 March.
Now into its 14th year, the FStech Awards recognise excellence and innovation within the UK and EMEA financial services sector.
The ‘Most Innovative Product of the Year' award recognises a business that has delivered innovation to the financial sector through a particular product, service offering or overall business approach. Platform Black won the award having ‘responded to market pressure with originality and creativity'.
Co-founder of Platform Black, Louise Beaumont, was there to accept the award on behalf of the company.
"We are proud to have brought such an innovative product to the marketplace, but prouder still that what we have developed has given much-needed help to cash-starved SMEs - giving them access to the finance they so desperately need," said Louise. "This award not only gives recognition to the whole team here at Platform Black, but is a pat on the back for the alternative finance industry as a whole."
Notes to editors:
• Platform Black offers an innovative platform where customers trade their invoices.
• Platform Black offers a flexible service that allows businesses to raise money when they need it - at a price they set, or less. The service offers companies a straightforward way to release the money tied up in outstanding invoices back into the business.
• Platform Black has advanced more than £50 million to UK businesses to date and it is providing access to over £1 million per week in new finance.
• During 2013, over 850 auctions were held, with a 100% success rate.
• Platform Black was founded by Louise Beaumont and Colin Levins in 2011.
• In addition to Invoice Trading, Platform Black also offers Supply Chain Finance - which allows suppliers to auction company-validated invoices at attractive terms.
Posted: 6th of December 2014