ROCC busy at InMotion 2014
ROCC busy at InMotion 2014
ROCC had a busy day recently exhibiting at the UK’s premier social housing event – InMotion2014 - which took place at The Heritage Motor Centre in Warwickshire.
ROCC is an innovative technology company which conceives, designs and develops software, consultancy and service solutions for a variety of organisations in the UK and Europe, working in both the private and public sectors.
At the event, ROCC unveiled a new suite of Uniclass Social Housing self-service portals, covering sub-contractor and tenant engagement, which utilise the latest technology to deliver efficiency benefits to social housing organisations.
“Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every customer by offering outstanding customer service, increased flexibility and greater value, thus optimising system functionality and improving operation efficiency,” says Chris Potter from ROCC.
Uniclass Social Housing supports the delivery of property repairs and maintenance services from start to finish. It enables a unified approach to responsive and programmed demands, emergencies and appointments, as well as internal and sub-contracted resources, including gas servicing and cyclical works. Uniclass delivers up-to-date information, where it is needed, to support operatives and customers, reaching out across secure internet and mobile networks.
“We really enjoyed InMotion2014 and our team took the opportunity to network with more than 300 delegates from the housing sector,” says Chris Potter. “We also ran informal workshops to explore the ways that our housing repair solution can bring benefits to the housing market.”
Notes to editors:
• Headquartered in Brighton and with staff throughout the UK, ROCC provides software for social housing, environmental and highways management and ITC solutions to the housing and leisure sectors.
• ROCC is an innovative technology company which conceives, designs and develops software, consultancy and service solutions for a variety of organisations in the UK and Europe, working in both the private and public sectors.
• With offices throughout the UK, which combine a nationwide capability with local support, ROCC has been established for more than 25 years.
• ROCC plays an active role in both its local and wider community by getting involved in a number of charitable fundraisers.
• Since 2000, ROCC has been led by a talented and experienced management team head up by CEO Luke Aldrich.
• Uniclass is a comprehensive management system used by maintenance organisations for managing their assets. It is used to maintain over 750,000 properties in the UK. www.rocc.com
Posted: 12th of May 2014