Terraco gets set for Ecobuild 2014
Terraco gets set for Ecobuild 2014
Terraco, a leader in the formulation, design and production of environmentally-friendly finishing materials, will once again be exhibiting at Ecobuild - the world's leading event for sustainable design, construction, energy and the built environment.
Ecobuild is taking place at ExCeL in London, from Tuesday 4 March to Thursday 6 March 2014, and Terraco will be exhibiting on stand N651.
Highlighted on the Terraco stand will be some of the company's bestselling product ranges, namely EIFS (Exterior Insulation Finishing System) and Handycoat.
Terraco EIFS (or EWI - External Wall Insulation) is an energy efficient thermal wrapping, which is applied to the exterior surfaces of a building. This is then finished with Terracoat a long-life, decorative and protective coating system, which has been used around the world for more than 30 years to decorate buildings.
"Terraco EIFS is a superior product. It not only drastically improves the insulation properties - saving money and making the property more ‘green' - but it also updates the overall look of the building," says Christopher Tanner, Senior Business Development Manager, Terraco UK.
Terraco EIFS offers a variety of high quality acrylic and silicone-based decorative wall coatings, in an extensive range of finishes and colours.
"Terracoat provides the decorative coating - which is arguably the most important part of the EWI system, as it protects the system and the building from the rain, snow, sun and the forces of nature," says Christopher. "Our system is also algae and fungi resistant and offers a fast-drying solution - important in the UK, where one can never depend on the weather."
Terraco EIFS is used through the world in both hot and cold climates - from Russia and China to South Korea and Turkey - and is proven to withstand extreme climates and substantially reduce heating or cooling costs.
"Terraco EIFS is the most effective insulation system around for residential, commercial or public buildings," says Christopher. "It's the perfect insulation system for new build, renovation or retrofit. And we are also proud that, in line with other Terraco products, it offers an environmentally-friendly solution."
Terraco Handycoat will also be highlighted on the stand. This is a unique acrylic-based filler, which is ready mixed and easy to use. It is a multi-purpose product, which can be used for filling, jointing and skimming.
Terraco's Swedish roots will shine through in the stand design which will have a very Scandinavian feel.
"We are looking forward to welcoming visitors to our stand at Ecobuild and sharing our 35 years of knowledge in the innovative environmentally friendly finishing materials sector," says Christopher. "We also hope that everyone enjoys a touch of Scandinavia in the midst of London."
Notes to editors:
• Established in 1980, Terraco is a leader in the formulation, design and production of environmentally friendly finishing materials.
• With its headquarters in Sweden, Terraco supplies quality finishing products to 75 counties. The company has 18 factories and more than a quarter of a billion square metres of Terraco product is applied per year.
• Terraco entered the UK market in 2011 through the acquisition of Uckfield-based Addagrip.
• Terraco offers four main product groups - Handycoat, Sprayplaster, Ambient and EIFS.
• Terraco Handycoat is a unique acrylic-based filler, which is ready mixed and easy to use. It is a multi-purpose product which can be used for filling, jointing and skimming.
• Terraco Sprayplaster is one of the leading spray applied plasters in the world. It is an acrylic-based filler for walls and ceilings which can be overcoated on the same day.
• Terraco Ambient is a high-performance acoustic plaster system for ceilings.
• Terraco EIFS (Exterior Insulation Finishing System) is an energy efficient thermal wrapping which is applied to the exterior surfaces of a building. It is being used in both hot and cold climates and is proven to substantially reduce heating or cooling costs. Terraco holds the BBA and NSAI certifications for these finishes and is a member of SWIGA.
Posted: 7th of February 2014