Advanced Media Management Programme
The full Advanced Media Management Programme run by Primedia extends over a three week period, and involves detailed coaching input aimed at positioning participants to be able to manage the most challenging of broadcast and print interviews. This is followed in the second session by real life based down the line interviews in mocked up down the line studio environments at the participants offices, and using fully briefed mainstream current interviewers. The interviews span TV, Radio and Print, and are filmed, recorded and edited, with soundbites, The Print interview is written up by the journalist.
The third session is a full review, benchmarked against the participants objectives.
A key overriding principle of the programme is that everything is entirely confidential and as real life as is possible.
The fully inclusive cost of the programme is £6500 (plus VAT)
For clients wishing to develop the skills necessary for challenging media interviews, but without the budget to commit to a full AMMP we are able to offer a Fast track alternative as follows:
- Full day programme held in London (alternative locations can be accommodated subject to additional travel costs for the coach and film/recording technician)
- A morning input session covering the key skills and techniques necessary to control interviews, delivered from the ‘interviewee side of the camera', by a coach who has emphatically been there and successfully done it. This involves the use of interview clips to draw out successful approaches.
- An afternoon interview session which would be delivered in ‘a real down the line environment', and would cover a 10/15 minute live Television and Radio interview. These interviews would be conducted by different interviewers, working to briefs put together by Primedia. These would be filmed and recorded.
A telephone based print interview could also be included if required by the participant.
- The interview session would be followed at the end of the afternoon by an output session using the filmings and recordings. If a print interview had been conducted too, the performance in this would also be reviewed, although no article would be written.
- The participant would be provided with a USB of their broadcast Television and Radio interviews.
The objective of this programme is to give the participant quality coaching, and experience in lifelike interview situations.
This day programme is delivered for £1750 (plus VAT).
Additional participants can be added, to create a Group input session, but having individual confidential interviews, and output sessions, at a cost of £1250 (plus VAT) per additional participant.
To achieve this overall cost saving, the Television interview is conducted by a mainstream TV interviewer, and the Radio and Print interviews are conducted by the Coach on an incognito basis. The feel for the participant would be that all three interviews would have been undertaken by different, professional interviewers.
To find out more about our media training and PR services, contact us and ask for Keith.