Working for The Marketing Eye is interesting, varied and rewarding. We always want to hear from experienced or newly qualified marketers who would like to work with us.
Current marketing vacancies
**Stop press: Our client is recruiting - please scroll to the bottom of this page for details**
We are interested in hearing from people who would like to be considered for a position with us as a Client Manager:
Please read on for further details.
Client Managers play an important supporting role in the delivery of projects for our clients.
The primary responsibilities are to:
- Support a programme of agreed marketing activities under the direction of a client director
- Be a trusted point of contact for clients when they call us or visit our offices
- Identify and suggest new ideas to existing clients when the opportunity arises
- Manage clients' social media campaigns and websites
- Undertake research projects
- Liaise effectively with external suppliers to source goods and services
- Contribute to idea generation sessions
The role requires an ability to work under your own initiative and is an excellent development opportunity for somebody in an agency or client side role looking to expand their experience.
We are also interested in hearing from people who are interested in future opportunities as a Client Director.
Client Directors play a leading role in the acquisition and management of client relationships.
The primary responsibilities are to:
- Find and nurture new business opportunities
- Manage a portfolio of client relationships
- Actively contribute knowledge and ideas to the development of clients' marketing plans
- Ensure the delivery of agreed client marketing activities within the available time and agreed budget
The role suits a client side marketing manager or an account director from a marketing or creative agency
Both roles attract a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience.
For further information or to register your interest in either of these positions, please send your CV to:
The Marketing Eye
101 High Street
The Marketing Eye is committed to diversity in its workforce and to equal opportunities for everyone. Applications are welcomed from people of all ages, ethnic backgrounds and physical abilities.
Set up The Marketing Eye in your areaWe are looking for experienced Marketing Directors, Account Directors and Marketing Managers who are interested in starting their own business or re-branding their existing operations.
The Marketing Eye offers a strong and recognisable brand, access to an established team of designers, web-developers and copywriters as well as an on-going programme of marketing.
We also provide support with administration.
Call us on 01825 765617 for a confidential chat and more information.
An eye on careers in marketingWe often hear of marketing vacancies, either in our clients' businesses or through our network of contacts.
Please feel free to share your CV with us if you would like us to keep our eyes open for you.
Marketing Co-ordinator, Financial Services. Location: Goudhurst, Kent. Salary: £17-£20k p.a according to experience
You will play an important role in developing and implementing our client' s marketing initiatives. Not only that, you get to work with us!
The main duties will be to:
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Manipulating the CRM system for marketing purposes and ensuring the system is kept up to date
- Supporting digital marketing in association with the Marketing Agency
- Assisting the Seminar Co-ordinator in organising seminars and sending invitations
- Planning and managing all details of client events
- Managing any client enquiries in relation to marketing activities
- Contributing to marketing plans and strategies
The role requires confidence, adaptability, an ability to work to deadlines, excellent communication skills and proven IT skills.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter by email to Gemma Farina at Gemma Farina HR (no agencies please).