Like the idea of PR, but put off by the thought of expensive monthly retainers? Then our PR Watch service is for you.
For only £495+VAT per month, we will:
- Create a target list of local, national and trade media
- Promote your business to our media contacts
- Maintain a constant vigil for opportunities for you to provide articles or comment
- Write the notes to editors
- Guide you on the use of social media to maximise the reach of your content
- Advise you on networking opportunities
- Hold a monthly meeting with you to identify opportunities from developments happening within your business.
Once an opportunity has been identified, we will prepare the press release or set-up the interview, organise photography if required, and promote the story to your target publications. The typical charge for each release or interview is £175-£250+VAT and you only pay for the activity when it is required.
Sign up for 12 months and get 12 months for the price of 10
Your profile will benefit from an accumulation of coverage over time. To help you incorporate PR as an ongoing part of your marketing programme, we are currently offering 12 months of PR Watch support for the price of 10 - that's £412.50+VAT per month.
'Search Engine+' bundle
PR is a great way of generating content to improve your website's performance in the search engines. For an additional £100 per month, we can adapt your press releases to help your website rank more highly in the most popular search engines. We will:
- Incorporate your target keywords into your release
- Include links to your website (note: editors may remove these links at their discretion, but some will keep them in)
- Submit your release to popular industry blogs and other online publications (guest blogging opportunities might appear as a result)
- Review online mentions of your story and try to persuade the publisher to include a link to your website when none appears on first publication (please note that success cannot be guaranteed).
Managing Social Media
Additional support can be provided if you want us to manage your presence in social media. You can read more about this service here.
To find out more about PR and our PR Watch service, contact us and ask for Keith
PR Watch requires a minimum commitment of 3 months and is subject to 3 months' notice of cancellation at any point.
The '12 months for the price of 10' offer is subject to a minimum commitment of 12 months.