Innovative Finance ISAs - all you need to know (podcast)
- 24 Mar
Many of us enjoy Mike Baliman's excellent London FinTech podcasts. With the Innovative Finance ISA, or IF ISA, being such a hot topic of conversation at the moment - and more questions than answers still around - this interview with Jake Wombwell-Povey of our client, Goji, is particularly timely.
Jake gives good and clear explanations of the past, present and future of the IF ISA, covering essential topics, such as:
- Where the FCA is in the regulation process and the dual challenges it faces
- The current state of the legislation
- How investors will be able to invest - and how they won't
- Platform diversification (even now, still a moving target)
- Possible future directions for the investor/lender proposition.
The podcast is approximately 40 mins long and well worth a listen in our view, by both platforms and investors alike.