If you’re not GDPR compliant by now, you might be thinking it’s too late.
However, the reality is that it is never too late to comply: 25th May was the beginning, not the end, for GDPR.
Here are three things you need to do if you’ve not done them already…
- Updating individuals on their rights, such as the right to be informed, the right to erasure and the right to restrict processing
- Detailing what type of information you collect
- Making clear how individuals can access their data and how much it will cost them to do so (clue: £0)
- Revise your approach to cookies
- Consent to cookies must be knowingly given, which means implementing or updating your current method for deploying cookies
- Give users the ability to turn off or update their cookie preferences
- Update your database on these changes
If these three things are still on your to do list – we can help!Click here to find out how.